the Rift

[OPEN] GUESS WHO'S BACK

Larue Posts: 45
Absent Abyss
Filly :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 1
smitty
Larue
The tartlet snuggled into her father’s hug—dad gave the best hugs (though, the filly would never outwardly admit this, or that she had greatly missed them). She mushed her nose into his chest in order to actually be able to smell her father’s pepperminty goodness. Though most could smell him while standing near, Larue’s senses had become dulled by her tartly lemon body—as if giving up with battling the sourness that made up her very body. Instead of forever tasting it, her nose and tongue simply gave up.

So she took in her pops’ fading scent in close proximity, a grin crossing her dainty, freckled, pink muzzle as Johnny asked about her adventures while he was snoozing away his heat-hangover. “I met a vampire! Well, she drank blood like one, but I don’t know how. That stuff is gross,” she stomped a slender, rose thorn hoof to emphasize the word, “And there was a festival! Kiada and I tried to smear itchy leaves all over this old grouch—cause he kicked me when Sorcha was hatching. OH! Mom’s got a companion too, now! And—” but her tirade of non-stop words abruptly stopped as a flying whale appeared alongside the Basin’s Time Mender.

Bright teal eyes widen, “Woah,” for once the pert, sassy filly was at a loss for words at the magnificent leviathan that shyly peeked out from Tiamat’s, “Miss Tia,” she had learned her name from the Basin meetings, “What’s that?” Her candied horn gestured towards her companion, eagerly leaning forward. Mostly she saw companions as potential targets for tricks (‘cept Beans), but that didn’t cross her mind with this companion.
image | bckg

@Johnny sorry for the delay!

Please tag in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
GUESS WHO'S BACK - by Johnny - 11-02-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK - by Larue - 11-03-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK - by Johnny - 11-07-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK - by Tiamat - 11-09-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK - by Larue - 11-29-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK - by Aisling - 12-05-2016, 03:28 PM