the Rift

[OPEN] Run, Run, Lost Boy

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER

& this is Carl

Before the giant can reply to her plea another has spoken, looking to them both with gentle eyes and a kind question. He wanted to help too. Her eyes filled with hope and gratitude, her emotional barrier down for only this time, because her desperation to find her child would forever overlap trying to keep the walls up. She missed her so much it hurt, it shook her to the core to think that something could be terribly wrong with her baby. With steel eyes glimmering with unshed tears, she listened to the creamy monster, watching him silently as he was looking for his son, his own baby. They had more of a relation than she had thought previously. As soon as he had finished his question she was speaking, trying to keep her tone even, but the panic was laced within every syllable,"My daughter, Merialeth. She's a brown and white filly with gold stripes on her legs and around her eyes."

"I am December," she breathed briefly, before she was suddenly moving away from the two with a spark of determination in her eye. She didn't just have one child to save now, but two, and the mare would stop at nothing to try and find them. Her steps were loud as she broke through the foliage, hoping that perhaps the noise would let them know that someone was coming to help them, to save them from the cold and take them home. Her ears were constantly swiveling to catch any sound out of the ordinary, and she was adamant on looking over every leaf, studying each rock in hopes for any clue. She understood what it was like to lose your child, to not know as each day passed by if your baby was dead or alive. She had begun to feel less and less alive as time continued without the sight of her little girls eyes looking up into hers happily. She couldn't lose hope, couldn't give up when there was always one slim chance that she could see Meria again.

Talking.

Image Credits

@Howl @Tembovu - sorry it's short, but I wanted to know if we'd actually be finding Kianzo or if we come up empty handed. I know December kinda just bolted to randomly look, but if Temb wants to give out suggestions or orders that's fine too. Waiting for orders whenever you're ready!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Run, Run, Lost Boy - by Tembovu - 11-27-2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Run, Run, Lost Boy - by December - 11-27-2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Run, Run, Lost Boy - by Howl - 11-27-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Run, Run, Lost Boy - by Tembovu - 12-04-2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Run, Run, Lost Boy - by December - 12-04-2016, 04:43 PM