the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

...and then the weather decided it wanted to be angry, too.

We could see the storm from miles away, a huge black thing hanging in the sky, clinging to the horizon, and only an idiot would have dared to even think about going into that thing at the sight of it. But that’s the thing, though, because we weren’t just seeing it. At least, I wasn’t just seeing it--deep in the core of my body, right there in the middle where a sixth sense inside of me tells me when shit goes down, was a buzz, a ringing, a blaring, claxon toll that was telling me unequivocally that shit was currently going down. And it wasn’t a thing that I could ignore, like a weird pain in my neck or ass after sleeping wrong on it. It was an instant call to action and I bounded for it.

It was obvious that there was something off, because snow doesn’t beat you like it was beating me at that moment, like it was slapping my shit with a belt buckle for doing a naughty thing that I wasn’t supposed to be doing. But even other than that, though, the lightning flashed above me ‘n Chic like a large, blaring red scar stretching and screaming down at us, like the sky itself was bleeding and blaming me for wielding the razor blade. I begged with Cheek and he agreed with me, and so he dropped from the sky and clung to my back before his wings could be pelted with hard, angry frost and be torn by the ripping wind.

I squinted up into the elements, trying and searching and failing to see the big picture, the beast behind all this nonsense that was surely there--but for all I could see, it was only a storm, and a pissed one at that. But that was okay because Sparkmarrow was clasped to my shoulder and Chico had taken his pre-war shit and I was in no mood to fuck around at that moment. “HEY,” I screamed at--some clouds, “CALM THE FUCK DOWN.”

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

@Mythical Request

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
thunderbolts and lightning - by Random Event - 11-02-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Roskuld - 11-03-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Random Event - 11-08-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Roskuld - 11-16-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Random Event - 11-27-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Roskuld - 12-02-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Random Event - 12-18-2016, 09:23 PM