the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

WHY, the world boomed at me.

I ducked my head against it, my eyes screwed shut while Chico grasped my mane for dear life. We felt that voice all around us, breaking outside and inside our bones with the kind of power that said without saying I’m strong enough to crush you if I felt like it. For a second we drowned under the strength of the storm; the wind tossed and turned around us, battering us and tearing at us and hating us thickly, and it was all I could do to stand my ground, planting my feet wide apart so I wouldn't be knocked down by the harsh storm.

And I wasn’t knocked down, either; after a while the ferocity of the gales abated and I was able to open my eyes slowly without being in danger of blinding myself against the aggressive windshears. I gasped, panting even as Chico peaked out of the tangles of his tousled mane.

Why calm down? The voice was there again, there and everywhere and nowhere, but it didn’t rip at me like before and I was able to answer without a scrambled brain. “Cuz you’re BREAKING shit, that’s why!” Maybe nothing major was shredded to bits yet, but a wild storm like this running loose on the land wasn’t gonna do any favors for anybody.

I guess I’d reached a point where a talking storm wasn’t enough to faze me. I ‘unno, it felt like the kind of thing that would pop up, and whatever it was it was a thing I had to handle. “What do you want? I shouted, screaming at something since it seemed to be in a talking mood.

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

@Mythical Request

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
thunderbolts and lightning - by Random Event - 11-02-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Roskuld - 11-03-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Random Event - 11-08-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Roskuld - 11-16-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Random Event - 11-27-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Roskuld - 12-02-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: thunderbolts and lightning - by Random Event - 12-18-2016, 09:23 PM