the Rift

I got itches that scratch

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I watched as the painted mares eyes widened when I introduced myself as the daughter of Mauja, but it only lasted a moment, before the look turned into a smile of delight. The mare introduces herself, as Alysanne, and she was a lead of the edge. My ears flicked forward at that, and I listened as she said I would be welcomed back. So Elsa had been over thrown. I wanted to know if something had befallen the previous queen. Had she died? Sickness or battle wounds? Or was she simply not fit enough to rule? But then again, maybe it hadn't been Elsa. Maybe the painted woman was replacing Tembovu. He had welcomed me with open arms, and I hoped nothing terrible had happened to him. Then Alysanne mentions my father. I smile, nodding."Thank you Alysanne. I shall be happy to see my father. Weren't you a moon doctor previously? I do think I vaguely remember you. I was attempting to become a nurse. I should like to pursue that path once more."

Surprisingly I felt like I had found a friend. I wasn't expecting it. And I hadn't become bombarded with questions, or others. Just one. "I would love that Alysanne. The company would be nice... It has been some time since I had some." And with that I pushed through the snow headed towards my home. I was ready to go home. I was ready to face my pain, and my fears.

"talk talk talk talk "

@Alysanne
I think we can get a thread up in the edge ^^

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
I got itches that scratch - by Glacia - 11-03-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: I got itches that scratch - by Alysanne - 11-03-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I got itches that scratch - by Glacia - 11-03-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I got itches that scratch - by Alysanne - 11-05-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: I got itches that scratch - by Glacia - 11-08-2016, 03:23 PM