the Rift

[PRIVATE] birthday presents

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
How had it already been a year? A year since he had found out that a simple meeting in the Frostbreath Steppe had turned out to be not quite so simple - a year since he discovered how happy he could truly be. It still baffled him, sometimes, when he woke to see the twins nearby or watched them play. That two such perfect creatures could possibly be related to him.

The gifts he brought them now were inadequate as methods to show them how much he cared for them, but he did not wish to let the occasion pass unnoticed. As he went to seek them out, Lucius holding onto the precious things carefully with his talons as he flew alongside, he felt embarrassed. What if they should not like them? What if they should think it stupid?

‘We’ll find out soon enough.’ Lucius chided Mesec for letting ‘what if’s take command over his mind, yet again.

It was fortunate that he had stumbled across Glasgow while she was practicing her crafts on the cliffs, and more so that she was willing to help him out with the project that he had in mind.

Snow had wasted no time in accumulating around the Edge this Frostfall and Mesec trotted through drifts that nearly reached to his knees as he sought out his twin children. Against the soft white and browns and greens of the day, they would easily be spotted, he had no doubt.

And after a short time, he discovered them soon enough.

“Vesper! Virga!” He called out to them, stepping in big steps to wade through the snow - a smile already growing at the sight of them, beckoning them to come closer. Lucius landed on the snow nearby, chirping his own greeting to the twins, and displaying two sets of delicate, glass charms that shone brilliantly against the snow in the soft sunlight. They were similar to the ones he wore in his mane, commemorating those he held dear.“Happy birthday, my dears.”

wherever you may go ___________
_______
no matter where you are

I never will be far away, _____
______________you'll always be a part of me

image credits

@Virga, @Vesper
permission from Skylark for mentions of Glasgow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VESPER AND VIRGA <3333333
no rush in replying to this (Kae I know you're still away but I wanted to get something up for when you get back!)
I'm going to give you guys the small items and then you can update the records when you get a chance - you can choose what the glass charms look like but I was thinking they'd be something along the lines of 3 stars and 1 moon for their little family? :D
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
birthday presents - by Mesec - 11-03-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: birthday presents - by Vesper - 12-22-2016, 10:52 AM