the Rift

[OPEN] Frosty

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

As it turns out, it was not at all hard to listen to the girl. Erthë soon found her face split in two by a wide grin, mirth and delight equally present as she nodded along with the melody. No, it was not expertly sung, nor was the lyrics brilliant or captivating. But it was endearing to no end, and by the time Maude finished the young Philosopher flapped her wings in appreciation, the beat of feathers against the snow as much applause as she was capable of giving.

"That was wonderful!" she said, and meant it, pale eyes warm as she regarded the young mender-to-be. "Did you compose it all by yourself? I think you have mistaken your calling, girl, you should be a singer rather than doctor..."

Then another thought struck her, and with a smile she amended; "No, you know what you should do? Have your father take you on a visit to the Aurora Basin. There is a mender there named the Songbird, for her voice hold much power and she can close wounds merely by singing to them. I bet you would enjoy that, and miss Lena too no doubt!"

She had not thought of the healer for a long time, but though recollection of her face has faded over the years, the memory of the voice that sung health and life to her mother would likely never fade.

"Now, can I hear another one?"

Content where she lay in the snow, Erthë was in no hurry to go anywhere. This day was turning into a very pleasant one indeed, and nothing save perhaps a comet falling from the sky or chaos returning to her peaceful world could pull her away. With an encouraging nod to her young friend Erthë cleared her mind of everything but the present, finding more peace in doing so than she had felt in a long time.  

Erthë
and my knees are shaking - - and my dreams are breaking - - but i know i live today

bg || image || table

I feel content leaving this thread here, feel free to reply again or not, whichever you prefer. <3

@Maude

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Frosty - by Maude - 11-05-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Frosty - by Erthë - 11-06-2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Frosty - by Maude - 11-07-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Frosty - by Erthë - 11-07-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Frosty - by Maude - 11-08-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Frosty - by Erthë - 11-11-2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Frosty - by Maude - 11-18-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Frosty - by Bunnie - 02-03-2017, 01:39 PM