the Rift

[OPEN] Elysian Palms {Resource Gathering}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
-For the purpose of the initial thread/mini plot line/thing I'm setting this just after Cera offered her the passage over the bridge-

SHE recovers some of her poise..ok not really...but she tries. In the face of Cera's dazzling grins and Hector's concerned and helpful gaze could she really be blamed? The rhetoric of stunned -shy- embarrassed filly was getting old but she'd eventually lose it. Really, all she longed for was a combination of being alone and yet kept company by a mate. Ahh, youth was pushing her towards single-mindedness though she was so much more.  It was a frustrating situation where she felt as if she only came across as flat and boring instead of showing the depth she knew she had. Where were the flowing thoughts of depth and logic she'd been raised on? Was it gone with her father? Because her only thoughts were simplistic and her eyes kept wandering towards Cera's muscles in spite of herself. However childish and stupid she came across there was nothing the mare could do for the moment. She pushed out a sincere and calm response to both the older males. " Thank you very much for taking the time from your day to assist me Cera. And Hector, thank you for meeting me here with such speed so that I was not left wondering long. I certainly hope we can meet again soon!"

Eldala, the situation now sorted, pushed her thoughts to the side...as she did in every interaction she'd had lately. As Hector took his leave, the terrene mare began to walk confidently forward, and then stopped suddenly. Her eyes flashed over to the golden crafter,  "Umm, so.. Will this invisible bride make me fly or do I just like...walk on it?"Her voice is confident but her words betray her uncertainty and her youth. /I feel like this wouldn't be something you'd want to trip or lose your balance while using, regardless of the method./

Would she feel as a pegasus felt soaring above the clouds? Certainly, it wouldn't have as free a track as their wings but it might still be a taste of things. Her tired eyes look out over the ocean with a mixture of desire and apprehension. To feel as the seagulls and pegasi would certainly be a great thing indeed.

"Words
Yes, school and life ate my time. I feel horrible for the impossible length of time I took  to get this out but here it is, short but hopefully readable. =p **edit: bridge

@Cera

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Elysian Palms {Resource Gathering} - by Eldala - 11-06-2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Elysian Palms {Resource Gathering} - by Cera - 11-19-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Elysian Palms {Resource Gathering} - by Cera - 12-23-2016, 12:12 AM