the Rift

Give and Take [Debate Forum]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
Chocolate ears raised to hear a call in the land of Edge. He quickly moved towards the source and a white mare comes into view. His golden eyes widen as he listened to her speak. She talks about the goddess then how they should choose to speak wisely. He would usually keep his mouth shut and sit back and watch, but she was openly asking for opinions and issues that needed to be talked about. His mind raced and twisted around one thing that his life felt like it revolved around. His father. His maw almost curved into a devious smile. Oh, there were a lot of issues he wanted to talk about with his father, but there was one that bothered him the most.

His tiny hooves walked closer to the mare, and he smiled brightly " I remember you! Do you remember me?" He spoke remembering the first time he met Verro. The lovely white mare was there, and she was very kind to them. Tipping his horned skull, he spoke again " So we are allowed to bring up any issue, about anyone or anything? Oh! And I am allowed to join? " The boy pranced and danced in happiness, or was he just basking in the glory of finally being able to call his father out. Zubari finally collected all his thoughts into one simple phrase." Why does my dad, Tembovu, have children with another mare. That might I add is not my mother. He brings this gold lady here with a child and says that is my sister. She is not my sister; Katua is my sister. Does he not understand that mommy deserves so much more than that? I thought he loved her and us, but bringing in this new Family so he wants to call it, is not fair. It was supposed to me mom, dad, Zubari and Katua. No one else... " He wanted to say more, the words were ripping at his chest, but he had said enough to get his point across.
"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Erthe @Tembovu @Rexanna (If you feel the need for her to justify herself to him.. he will listen to her more than his own father lol!)

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Give and Take [Debate Forum] - by Erthë - 11-08-2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Give and Take [Debate Forum] - by Zubari - 11-09-2016, 07:30 PM