the Rift

[OPEN] Black Hole [Cera]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

The Transcended had never wanted to hurt anyone, but it seemed that causing pain was all she was good at anymore.

Note. Skysong. Gaucho. Zenobia. Ivezho. Rhoa. Hawke. Aelin. Kaj. Aleta.

@Cera .

His hooves rained down upon her chest and shoulder as she shied away from his panicked flailing, ducking away and skittering to the side so that she could turn to face him squarely. Everything on her hurt. The bite on her left side had all but dried, but her torn left ear still bled, its trail reaching all the way down her neck through her sweat. Both shoulders now were bruised, and the rest of her ached from various impacts. Even so, she would never have wished upon him what she saw when she faced him once more.

A gasp left her in a rush, and then she was charging toward him with a pained cry. “Oh, Cera!” Unless he moved to chase her away again (which, let’s be honest, was probably the likely scenario to follow her gouging out his eye), she would hover beside him, trying to peer into his face and make sure his eye was, in fact, still in its socket. The pale lady had never seen so much blood, and she was suddenly queasy with the knowledge that she had done this. The world started to spin – so much blood, it tasted wrong on her tongue, why was everything so red –

“Cera,” she whimpered again. “Oh, gods, I’m so sorry, I’ll get help, I’ll go, I –“ But there was no one to help them anymore, now that Sikeax had lost her healing power and there was no one below her to ascend into her rank. Gods ,why didn’t she know more about healing? If only there was an herb she could grab, a poultice she could make – but there was nothing. All she could do was stand and stare.

And, honestly, she’d probably only manage to get herself kicked in the face that way.

"Talk talk talk."
VenomXBaby
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Black Hole [Cera] - by Sohalia - 11-08-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Black Hole [Cera] - by Cera - 11-08-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Black Hole [Cera] - by Sohalia - 11-08-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Black Hole [Cera] - by Cera - 11-11-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Black Hole [Cera] - by Sohalia - 11-11-2016, 09:04 PM