the Rift

[OPEN] Black Hole [Cera]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

That he honestly believes that nobody cares is astounding to the mare. Perhaps she was not present, perhaps she had not told him, but surely he knew how important he was to their family? Surely he knew how important he was to her? If she had not treated him as she would have her own children, it had been only because she'd never seen the weakness that he expressed now, never realized how very alone he had felt all these years. How was she supposed to offer him support if he never gave any indication of needing it?

Her sobs were subsiding as he spoke, his rage contained and his voice coming out almost flat. He was still angry, she knew that - nothing that she could say could change that. Her apologies during their fight - "I'm sorry, @Cera !" her voice rang through her head - had fallen on deaf ears. His dismissal of her attempted offerings wounded her, and she found herself sniffling rather than truly sobbing. When the stallion bid her to get her, the mare considered ignoring his offered neck, contemplated turning her head away in a petty show of independence; but wouldn't that only reinforce the solitude that the Golden Prince clung to so viciously?

And so she bit her tongue, trying to still her roiling stomach as she tossed her head carefully over his neck and allowed him to help her up. Once she was steady on her feet, she hobbled back a few steps. Truthfully, she could hardly stand to look at him right now (her own guilt was still too great), much less touch him. She didn't deserve it, and the petty part of her that she often managed to ignore thought that maybe he didn't, either.

"I will help you, Cera. Until my last breath." Even if the promise was brushed aside like her apologies, it was heartfelt. She looked at him earnestly as she spoke, her ears leaning tentatively forward. "And... Cera, I never left on purpose, okay? And maybe I didn't talk about it because I was... I am ashamed." She looked away. "The first time, I was kidnapped by some bounty hunters from my homeland. They thought that if they could bring me back and force me to be the ruler's mate, it would somehow unify the land and halt some rebellions that had been cropping up." Her voice was distant, pained with the memory. "And I only got caught because I was stupid enough to venture outside the Throat's borders without knowing how to defend myself.

"The second time... I don't really know what happened. When I heard about the Rifts, I thought maybe I fell through one or something, but... I was flying a patrol on the edge of the Throat nearest the Riptide Isles, and it seemed like the next minute I was touching down in the Isles. I didn't think any time had passed until Ivezho found me and told me how long I'd been gone."
She sighed, shaking her head to clear the memories and wincing as she jostled her torn ear. "I am sorry. I can't ever make up for the time we've lost, but I hope you will allow me to be a part of your future. I don't expect an answer today... just know that I'm not leaving again. And I will prove it to you, if you'll give me the chance."

"Talk talk talk."
VenomXBaby
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Black Hole [Cera] - by Sohalia - 11-08-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Black Hole [Cera] - by Cera - 11-08-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Black Hole [Cera] - by Sohalia - 11-08-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Black Hole [Cera] - by Cera - 11-11-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Black Hole [Cera] - by Sohalia - 11-11-2016, 09:04 PM