the Rift

[OPEN] itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie?

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

To her great credit, Sohalia had managed to mask her smirk by the time Volterra's head popped up from between his knees. And she might have managed to maintain her control, were it not for the wail that the goliath emitted in a voice that could have been a petulant child insisting that they were, in fact, not lying about that monster under the bed (It was there! It was!). In other words, it was not the situation that broke her iron will, but the stallion's reaction to it.

And break she did: a tiny, unwilling giggle bubbled forth from between lips that had been pressed firmly together. That giggle snowballed into a sweet, unabashed laugh, and that laugh finally steamrollered into raucous half-streaks of mirth. The dove felt bad, truly, for she knew what her laughter could do to a man's fragile ego. Knowing that, she tried desperately to regain some semblance of control and, through some act of the gods, she managed to repress her glee to trembling lips and heavy breathing. "I'm - I'm so sorry," she choked out. "I'm not laughing at you, I just - it's just -" But she couldn't think of an explanation, and she was dangerously close to descending into laughter again, so she stopped and focused on her breathing.

Luckily for Volterra, Sohalia was a mare of tenderness and a true desire to help those in her family. Since Volterra had joined their herd, that made him a part of that family. Seeing him in such distress sobered the pale lady, and she approached cautiously with a sympathetic look finally appearing on her pretty face. "Did you ask for a trick or a treat?" she queried, tilting a head to the side. Almost to herself, she added, "Surely it isn't permanent?" That would be a shame.

"Maybe there's something I can do to help - may I?" she then asked, gesturing towards his tiny manhood. She never thought she'd be attempting to inspect anyone's privates aside from Gaucho's, but this was a rather unique situation. Besides, she'd hate to walk away now and leave the poor thing thinking that she'd judged him on his size alone. Size wasn't everything, you know (though of course, it was quite nice).

"Talk talk talk."

@ Volterra

Sohalia
I built this city just to bring it to its knees
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie? - by Sohalia - 11-19-2016, 09:29 PM