the Rift

[OPEN] itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie?

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Her giggle is like a kick in the (extremely tiny) balls. The ensuing rolls of belly-laughter only rub salt in the wound, and the stallion pins his ears in displeasure. She sputters out an apology before collapsing back into laughter, and Volterra's lips downturn in an expression of abject grump. "Well damn, thank the Gods for your sympathy, I don't know how I'd get through this difficult time without it," he growls, sarcasm lacing every thunderous syllable. The fact Vadir's monstrous chortles are adding punctuation to Sohalia's chuckles only compounds the stallion's misery, and he tries desperately to cross his legs and hide his inadequate bits from view.

Finally her laughter abates, and she asks if he asked for a trick or treat. "Trick. More fool me." He huffs angrily - other people had asked for tricks and received interesting and useful items, or useless tat that nonetheless was preferable to shrunken privates. Surely, though, the goat-horned monster didn't have enough power to make this change permanent. Hopefully he'll wake up tomorrow his usual well-endowed self, and when he does, the first thing he's going to do is waft his magnificent bits right in this woman's face. See, I told you so! he'll say.

But that's a very big if. This change may be permanent, in which case Volterra is in for a lifetime of humiliation. She echoes his sentiments, and the goliath gargles in dismay. "It better bloody not be. I swear to all the Gods in Helovia, if I ever get my hooves on that trickster bastard...." His voice fades off into a series of unintelligible growls that leave little to the imagination - if he meets the goat-horned one again, he'll rip off more than the unfortunate beast's balls.

May I? He huffs and shrugs. "Go for it. Can't see how this could possibly get any more awkward." He shuffles slightly to try and display the unfortunately stunted area some more, desperately trying to think of anything else but the fact he's about to have a mare staring at his junk. The last thing he needs is for the little fellow to stand to attention as it normally would under such scrutiny - it's a natural reaction, but not one he wants when he's in no position to do anything about it. This mare is attractive, there's no doubting that, but bedding her has never been further from his mind. Given his current stunted situation, he doubts it would even reach.

image credits

@Sohalia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie? - by Volterra - 11-27-2016, 12:57 PM