the Rift

[OPEN] itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie?

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Sohalia couldn’t blame the poor stallion for reacting so harshly to her laughter and, unlike his dragon, the mare had the good grace to look ashamed of herself. She wondered if later, perhaps, the goliath would be able to look back on this moment with amusement – but she rapidly dismissed the thought. Stallions tended to be prideful, particularly when it came to their manly bits, and she doubted that Volterra would ever be able to speak with her without a replay of this unfortunate incident echoing in his mind. Indeed, she would be hard-pressed not to think of his tiny manhood whenever she saw him, and not in a good way.

In any case, the stallion’s anger soon redirected to the goat-creature who had tricked him so. The Transcended was simply glad that both she and Vinati had chosen treats. Sure, she may have walked away with a strange jar of red clay, and her daughter might have had the misfortune of receiving a rotten piece of turnip, but at least neither of their bodies had been changed against their will. Thinking of it that way made the mare quite a bit more sympathetic and, in a bit of righteous anger on Volterra’s behalf, she began to mutter curses in Gaucho’s native tongue under her breath. How dare that creature touch a member of her herd – her family – without any warning or consent? (It could be argued, of course, that by asking for a trick, Volterra had given his consent, but even this was a stretch for the pale mare.)

With an irritable huff on Volterra’s behalf, the pale lady ducked her head to peer shyly at the stallion’s nether regions. ”I do hope that you teach the ifak a lesson if you come across him again,” she commented distractedly. Staring at him from her awkward head-twisted-sideways position was no use; there was nothing to indicate that any magic or trickery had been done. Volterra’s tiny size did not appear to be an illusion, and she certainly wasn’t going to reach out to touch him in an attempt to check that theory. ”Hmm. Well, you could try and sleep it off?” she suggested with a frown.

Then a thought occurred to her. ”Or, erm –“ The mare began to squirm rather awkwardly as she stepped away from the goliath and turned her gaze away from his considerably lacking length. ”Well, maybe – have you thought – um, perhaps if you were to get… aroused…?” She couldn’t quite meet his gaze. If she’d been a human, she would have been blushing furiously. ”Well, maybe that would put you back to a normal… size?”

"Talk talk talk."

Translations
ifak | roughly translates to "foreigner," or someone who doesn't belong; often used in a derogatory fashion for anyone not considered to be "one of us"

@ Volterra - dying, this is my fav I swear.

Sohalia
I built this city just to bring it to its knees
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie? - by Sohalia - 11-29-2016, 04:30 PM