the Rift

[OPEN] itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie?

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

"You goat-horned bastard!" The yell drew my attention. I missed out on much of the rest of the conversation. So of course my curious nature gets the better of me. I set off, walking of course as running would make things take longer. I am so ready to be able to run like everyone else. At least I hope I will be able to one day. My lungs already seen stronger than what they were when I was just born. I can run father at least. So that's a good thing right? As I arrive I see a mare looking under a stallion's belly. What could she be looking for? "Go for it. Can't see how this could possibly get any more awkward." Oh how wrong he was.

So things had gotten well, a bit more complicated by the time I arrive. Little did I know just how complicated it was going to be. "What's going on?" I say, but my voice! What in the hell?! "MY VOICE" I squeak. Instead of my voice being normal, it was even more high pitch than before. So what do I do? Well I mimic the reaction from the stallion. "You goat-horned bastard!" Although it doesn't sound near as threatening when I say it than when he did. I stomp my front hooves on the ground in a mini rear. "He messed up my voice!" I squeak again. What if I talked like this forever?!

My wings fan out, both sets as I freak out trying to figure out what to do. Also, what the adults were doing too.

"Talking"

Farah

[Curse | Voice sounds like she's inhaled helium for 1 thread]

@Volterra - now i'm really dying!

Messages In This Thread
RE: itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie? - by Farah - 11-30-2016, 05:42 PM