the Rift

[OPEN] itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie?

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
His lips twist into a thin, humourless smile as she mentions teaching the goat a lesson should he ever run into it again. He isn't sure what an ifak is, but the goat almost certainly is one. "I intend to," he says grimly. Provided the situation corrects itself in the near future, he'll probably be able to laugh about it and perhaps forgive the creature for its little trick, but if not...then he'll be out for blood.

She suggests sleeping it off, and the colossus nods. "Aye, I am hoping it will resolve by the morning, but I worry that it will not." The thought is unbearable. Volterra is one of the most stallion-y stallions that it is possible to encounter, and the reason for that is largely the weight between his thighs. He is a man, and he is proud to be one; he lives for the succour of a woman beneath him, and the parts that make him him have also helped by layering thick muscle across his sturdy body and adding a crest to his powerful neck. To lose such a precious part of himself doesn't bear thinking about, and the abject humiliation of walking around with such stunted privates....ach, it makes him shudder with rage!

Sohalia then adds a second suggestion, and it's one that almost makes Volterra blush, which is quite a remarkable achievement. She's suggesting he get aroused? Well, he certainly isn't going to complain. For the first time, a small hint of humour twinkles in his eyes and he wiggles his sharp eyebrows at her. "Now that's an idea I can get on board with." During her inspection he'd been careful to keep the beast firmly chained within its cage, so to speak, but that's not an invitation he's going to turn down. "Shouldn't be too hard, if you'll pardon the pun." Becoming aroused has never been difficult for him, for better or for worse - it happens when he doesn't want it to, nature's way of biting him on the ass for his lusts. All he needs to do is focus hard on the attractive curves of this mare, which he does with glee. He may well be making her uncomfortable beneath the force of his clearly lustful gaze, but it's all in the name of science!

Sure enough, nature soon takes over and he feels things begin to...extend. To his dismay, though, it remains uncomfortably small and quite clearly useless, the size remaining decidedly below average. He snarls his frustration and pins his ears, suddenly feeling self-conscious by revealing such a private bodily function to this mare - after all, he's usually stood behind his partners when such things happen.

What's going on? The voice is so squeaky that it makes his dragons screech their discomfort and Volterra himself flutter his ears in panic. Suddenly there's a filly approaching, her voice so high-pitched that it sounds unnatural, and her mention of a goat-horned bastard makes the leviathan quite sure she's fallen foul of the Halloween creature as well. But then he realises his....delicate situation, and gives a startled yelp. "Shit, not in front of the kids!" He has no wish to scar the poor kid, despite how unimpressive his current trouser situation is.

He quickly turns away to try and hide his problem from the filly, and looks everywhere but at Sohalia. He tries to think of the least-arousing things he possibly can; all the male horses he's ever met, trees, sand, Kisamoa, anything to try and make the mouse crawl back into the house. Thankfully, his body obeys his mind's frantic pleading, and his manhood recedes back to its original state. Still pitifully small, but at least not standing to attention. Finally the behemoth can turn back around to look at the filly with a small frown on his face. "You too, huh?" he says with a note of sympathy, although he thinks his problem is decidedly more life-affecting.

image credits

DIES OF LAUGHTER @Sohalia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, where's my manhood gone, you meanie? - by Volterra - 12-10-2016, 11:06 AM