the Rift

[OPEN] mending the broken [HEALER MEETING]

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
this old world has brought me pain
               but there's hope for me again
The days after the meeting in which Persephone was named Earth Medic drag. To her eye, it appears that there is little to do and plenty of time in which to do it. There is no one in immediate need of her services, no one on whom she can test her newfound powers (and, she must admit, she is quite anxious to try them out!). Even her fellow healers seem to be making themselves scarce. A small, insecure part of her has given rise to a nasty voice in the back of her mind. They just don’t like you, it smirks. They don’t want you and they certainly don’t need you.

But the mare feels certain that this cannot be so. After all, did she not have a perfectly lovely afternoon with Zekle and Lotherarius? And, besides, that she has Alecto now. The little kitsune is curled at her feet, enjoying an afternoon nap. Persephone might have joined her, but she is restless. Surely there is something to be done in this silent winter!

The coming of Frostfall has brought a surge of frigid air and gusting winds, but today, the sun has made a rare appearance. And so the sunset mare wanders, her movement waking Alecto and inviting the mischievous fox along for an adventure. Ever the explorer, the little creature darts ahead, scampering in and out of snow-covered bushes, pouncing here and there on low-hanging branches to watch the white powder go flying.

With a smile and a shake of her head, Persephone presses on until she finds herself in a small clearing. Beneath the snow, she knows that an abandoned garden lies dormant. A thoughtful frown crosses her maw; could she clean the garden, even in Frostfall? Perhaps if she is diligent, she will be able to prepare it for the spring season.

A brief, sweet call emerges then: “Healers, I request your presence in the garden!” Would they hear her? More importantly, would they join her?

"Persephone speaks."
Persephone
Image by Xyroca

@Adria @Apollo @Brendan @Milo @Ultima

Meeting for healers, please attend! :3 I think I got all of our healer ranks but if I missed someone or if you want to be a healer please jump right in!
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
mending the broken [HEALER MEETING] - by Persephone - 11-08-2016, 05:14 PM