the Rift

[OPEN] coming home [welcoming!]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

So the queen had indeed been a moon doctor, and then Elsa had stepped down. So Tembovu was still king? Unless he wasn't. But I had a suspicious feeling none had coaxed the Elephant from his throne. But I wondered if his herd of children had grown.

I liked Alysanne, she was kind as we made our way from the Threshold, and I felt she would certainly make a wonderful Queen, as she was still new. Elsa had been a warrior, and so maybe we needed a healer in a position of power... Someone in touch with peace. However only time would tell if she would have the backbone and strength for the hard decisions. Hopefully we would avoid war.

It wasn't long before we reached the Edge. My eyes studied, but nothing seemed exceptionally new, except a gate, with no walls. My brow raised while looking at it, but I eventually turned my eyes away and followed the Queen within the borders.

"Welcome home, Glacia."

My eyes lifted to look at Alysanne and I smiled for the warm welcome. "The Moon Doctors now are Evangeline, Tilney, and Lyanna. Did you get to meet any of them the last time you were here?” I listened, watching the Queen and her companion. "Not formally no, but I saw them at the few meetings I attended. Tilney is the golden stallion who bears a tree marking, yes? I would love to officially meet them, and begin to learn from them."

What could I do with magic to heal anyways? So many things. I wondered... If maybe I could tell if something was wrong with a child still in the womb... Could I heal that? Save another from the pain I had gone through with Vidar? I wanted to know, I wanted to learn. I yearned for it. Maybe, just maybe I could save some from a horrible fate. "Thank you very much Alysanne for welcoming me back. It means a great deal. If I might ask, have you seen a young hybrid colt? He looks a great deal like me, but with turquoise eyes, and more white.. His name is Kvasir. He is my son." Hope filled my eyes. I could never make up to him what I had done. The neglect I had done, but I could try harder. I could try to mend things with him. "I just hoped me might have returned here."

"talk talk talk talk "

@Alysanne @Sacre

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
coming home [welcoming!] - by Alysanne - 11-09-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: coming home [welcoming!] - by Glacia - 11-10-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: coming home [welcoming!] - by Sacre - 11-12-2016, 04:25 AM
RE: coming home [welcoming!] - by Alysanne - 11-16-2016, 08:38 PM