the Rift

[OPEN] coming home [welcoming!]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
we heal with love,
Alysanne nodded her confirmation that Tilney was the one with a tree marking. Hopefully Glacia would soon get the chance to meet all of the Moon Doctors properly, and her fellow healers as well. It would be good to get the ranks back into normal working order, though Frostfall somewhat dampened the effectiveness of any herb gathering. Their greenhouse wasn’t quite finished yet so they could not store anything they gathered further south for very long.  

After thanking her for welcoming her back to the Edge, Glacia asked a question that Aly would never wish on a fellow mother - whether she had seen her son. There had been far too many missing foals lately. One was too many.

It was with a terrible pang that Alysanne knew she did not recognize the description or name that Glacia gave her about her son - it did not even sound faintly familiar. “I’m afraid I haven’t, I’m sorry. But I promise I’ll keep my eyes open for him, here and throughout Helovia. My sister Iona has been having the sneaks of the herd conduct searches for a few of our other members that are lost - I’ll give your son’s name and description to her as well.” It was all that she could think to do and it might not be much but surely it was something. If her son were young and missing (instead of being fully grown and presumably living his life happily away from her), she thought that maybe she would feel a little better knowing there were more eyes out there helping with the search. “I hope we will find him for you soon.” She reached out to gently touch the shoulder of the other mare in a comforting gesture. It would be nothing, she knew, in place of the son that she had lost but it was all Alysanne could do right in these moments.

Her attention was drawn away then by a familiar voice heralding her in a cheerful, friendly manner. Her green eyes quickly found the approaching stallion. How fortuitous that they would all be arriving at the Edge at the same time! “Sacre! How wonderful to see you.” And it truly was, she felt more relaxed around the friendly stallion - his easy smiles coaxing a similar one onto her face. She gestured to the mare at her side with a bright grin, happy that one of Glacia’s fellow healers was here to help welcome her back into the herd. “This is Glacia, she’s a newly returned member who will also be joining our healing ranks.” Hopefully Glacia wouldn’t mind Aly making the introductions for her, but she fell quiet then - letting the spotted mare say anything else that she wished.
alysanne

@Glacia

Messages In This Thread
coming home [welcoming!] - by Alysanne - 11-09-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: coming home [welcoming!] - by Glacia - 11-10-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: coming home [welcoming!] - by Sacre - 11-12-2016, 04:25 AM
RE: coming home [welcoming!] - by Alysanne - 11-16-2016, 08:38 PM