the Rift

[PRIVATE] how we operate

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
In my scarecrow dreams,
(When they smash my heart into smithereens)
Be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete.

Like this?”

“Mmm that’s not it” Sacre grumbled as Inari, sat on the poll of his head, was trying to help move his unruly forelock from one of his eyes. It was partially tangled around his horn and, stubbornly, was not moving from his vision. The red fox tried again, this time pushing it the rest of it around his horn, struggling to keep the thick mass of tangles on his paw as he ushered it over before falling forwards, instinctively clinging onto Sacre’s forelock. “Owwwwwwwwww, what are you doing?!” the fox-boy winced as Inari clung to his face, pulling the hairs from his head. It was then Sacre felt something else, the feeling of being watched—seen. Inari looked up from his clinging position and into the sky where there was an owl, a familiar looking owl.

Aly’s owl!

“Eh?” the red-eared lad exclaimed. Alysanne? The Queen? She couldn’t see him like this, with a fox hanging from his face, “get off” he quickly shook his head and Inari, grunting, fell into the drifts of snow, scowling at his friend from the floor. Sleeping, but now disturbed, Ríona also jumped off Sacre’s back and all three then watched the owl, following it to wherever Alysanne was.

His cloven hooves sunk into the snow as the two foxes almost seemed to dance off it, lighter and lither. Weaving through the trees Sacre followed the owl until he came across the familiar monochrome paint and trotted forwards, smiling at her. "Alysanne!" he called in greeting. The Queen had gotten off to a rocky start in her new leadership and the fox-boy often wondered how she was coping, if she was coping, and worried that it might all get a little too much. Yet, remembering her from the first day he came here, when he had caused all the ruckus, she didn't seem like the type to just roll over. 

"Are you okay?" he asked, wondering why her owl had been looking for him, whilst his two bonded sat in front of him "can I help you?" he beamed. 

@Alysanne <3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
how we operate - by Alysanne - 11-09-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: how we operate - by Sacre - 11-10-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: how we operate - by Alysanne - 11-11-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: how we operate - by Sacre - 11-15-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: how we operate - by Alysanne - 11-21-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: how we operate - by Sacre - 01-03-2017, 07:14 PM