the Rift

three fucks to give and they're all hers

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The first thing I felt I could do to help the Worlds Edge, was maybe some recruiting. I had done plenty of it in my childhood, welcoming those who where not native born accumulate to their new lives in the Aurora Basin, Though I had never brought someone home. I could try though, right? Doing something could distract my thoughts from those of loss and hurt. Not that I didn't have plenty of time to think on my trek. But I could always distract myself with the beauty of the snow, in the winter wonderland. I happened to be very fond of the winter, it reminded me of where I was born, and while I had pledged myself to a new herd, The Aurora Basin held a particularly special place in my heart.

So I trudged on through the silent snow, until, well it simply wasn't silent anymore. Bickering among a large group drew my attentions, and I followed it. I came upon three new comers, a surprise to me, as it was actually unusual to have a group of new equine to the threshold. They always came in singles. Usually lost, or running from something, or even someone. These three however seemed to be fairly upset. Two stallions and a mare. My eyes drifted from one to the third, before clearing my throat. "Hello. Welcome to Helovia. I am Glacia, of the Worlds Edge." I start my introduction as I pull myself from the brush, smiling kindly at each one of them.

"Is there anything I can aid you in? Do you require shelter, or directions? I can provide both if you wish it. Or just simple information about the land you have arrived in." I come to a halt, trying to seem calm, but I was a little nervous. It had been a long time since I had done something like this. Not to mention a long time since I had really been in front of others. These three did not know how fortunate they where however. I looked far better than I used too. Still a little thin, my body had filled the gaps, and I held that round grace and beauty from my father. But I still worried of the judgement. The eyes that seemed to say "What the hell happened to her? Who put this pathetic wretch in our presence?".

"talk talk talk talk "

@Huldra
@Tarik
@Ralik

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: three fucks to give and they're all hers - by Glacia - 11-12-2016, 11:10 AM