the Rift

three fucks to give and they're all hers

Huldra Posts: 7
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 h :: 6
Sigrún :: European Adder :: None Laine

Though her bad mood simmered she kept a tight leash on any more retorts. 'Wench' they often called her and it was a perfectly apt description, but she was very much a dependent wench. Even though she often liked to poke at them, there was always an underlying fear that on e day she'd end up pushing their patience too far and the brothers would leave her behind. So she bit back a retort on the loss of their flasks (sources of alcohol were no laughing matter to these two) and hell, she was feeling very much in need of a drink herself.

Huldra's annoyance was as fluid as the rest of her feelings, and it vanished at the first sign of possible dangers. A movement of brush in the snowy woods and the approach of an unexpected figure had the wench recoiling in an instant. Even before the black mare had finished her introduction, Huldra had stopped her forward momentum and skittered backward to wedge herself in between the two stallions. Ever the damsel in distress, her tail which had just now been expressing her disapproval, now reached out to the nearest of her her protectors's hind leg (it really didn't matter which) and curl it's plumed end around it for reassurance.

Even after her retreat, Huldra eyed their welcoming party (for soon the black mare was joined by a blue-green and a white) with an imperious gaze. There all seemed gracious enough, and welcomed the trio to "Helovia" as the last one called it. With a quick glance to either side of her, she watched her men for a spark of recognition that name might spark but didn't see any. She smiled, not altogether warmly, at the welcoming party. "I am in no distress, I assure you." she assured the while pegasus, displaying as much loyalty as she was capable of feeling to the two stallions. If they had squabbles between themselves it was no one else's business.

She decided it was best if she took point here, for it could be assumed the brothers wouldn't ask for directions and she was determined to find a more appealing place than this snowy wood as quickly as possible. She spoke confidently (as though she hadn't just skittered back to hide behind her guard dogs) "I am called Huldra and like you guessed, new to this land. Helvita, did you call it?" She knew perfectly well that was not what Tiamat had said, but no one had ever said that Huldra needed a reason to be a pain in the ass. She nodded at the Glacia "Directions wouldn't do much good as we've no destination other than not here, but learning where here is would be of use. If you have information I'd be glad to hear it."

Huldra
oh, I'm at the start of a pretty big downer

Messages In This Thread
RE: three fucks to give and they're all hers - by Huldra - 11-13-2016, 02:14 PM