the Rift

three fucks to give and they're all hers

Ralik Posts: 6
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: Appears 7
ali
ralik
What doesn't kill me better run.

For all the anger and 'I can take care of myself' façade that Huldra put on she was quick to backtrack and wedge herself between the brothers when an unknown wench appeared from the surrounding trees to greet them. Ralik rolled his eyes at the display and turned his head just enough to look at Huldra from the corner of his eye. "Chicken." He muttered as she wrapped her tail around his leg. Whether or not it was to calm herself or an attempt to scream HEY, THESE ARE MINE at the now multiple wenches was a thought that passed through Ralike's mind, but it was dismissed just as quickly.

Honestly, after her constant complaining, he didn't give two fucks about what she might be feeling.

He took several moments to study the three four mares. Tarik's voice, his comment about Valhalla made him grin. "I think you're right, brother." He commented. "But what are the odds they're all virgins?" He did not bother to hide the way his eyes swept over each mare, one by one taking in supple curves that were often absent in mares that had not yet borne children. He could appreaciate a mare's body regardless of whether or not she'd borne children before, but there was something alluring about the innocence of a virgin and exciting about taking that innocence and tainting it and proving just how much pleasure another body could bring.

Tarik seemed most interested in the pale, winged mare, and Ralik could admit that she was pretty, but he thought she paled in comparison to the ocean mare that called herself Tiamat. One ear twitched toward Huldra as she began to address the questions that the mare's posed, and he decided easily to leave her to her devices. He shook off the tail wrapped around his leg and he stepped toward Tiamat. "I am Ralik." He replied, his normally rough voice now even and smooth. "Are you from the Dragon's Throat, too?"

"."

@Glacia

Messages In This Thread
RE: three fucks to give and they're all hers - by Ralik - 11-15-2016, 12:24 PM