the Rift

three fucks to give and they're all hers

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The party was quickly joined by a rather large number of mares. All of which unknown to me. My gaze swept of each mare as they joined us, Starting with the white Pegasus, who introduced herself as Sohalia, and then an ocean hued and decorated mare as Tiamat, and a hybrid who gave no name, but who claimed to also hail from the same place as Sohalia. Icy blue eyes watched and listened to the others, and returned their attention to the trio in front of us. Huldra was the first to speak, and she seemed a firey one. Next was Tarik, his words at first dry... Was he joking? What was this Valhalla? The other stallions response (His brother) almost made me cringe. But I held the smile, though if they looked at my eyes instead of my body you would see the unease at such lewdness.

I couldn't help it. I was a girl who liked sweet words, not betting if someone was a virgin or not. Was I sure I wanted to bring these three home? However, it seemed their interests lay with Sohalia and Tiamat. So I let them oogle and drool upon the white and blue mare and returned my attention to Huldra. She seemed to be the one I should talk to after all. "To start off with some of the information we have four herd lands. I come from the Worlds Edge. It is a beautiful land that lay on the cliffs overlooking the sea. Often times the ocean wings blow in mist, so you must be careful to know where the edge is. Not to far away you are able to reach the beach from there. Our patron god is the Moon. I'm sure the rest of these fine mares can give you information on their own homes. But our herd welcomes those wanting to join, or just in need of rest. However, there are many lands that hold great beauty here." I felt like I babbled, but what else could I say? I hadn't practiced, and their where so many who stood here. I shifted slightly in the snow, but the smile never left my face.

"If, I might ask Huldra, what things do you Ralik, and Tarik enjoy? I may be able to provide better information based on your likes."

"talk talk talk talk "
@Sohalia

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: three fucks to give and they're all hers - by Glacia - 11-15-2016, 01:10 PM