the Rift

three fucks to give and they're all hers

Huldra Posts: 7
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 h :: 6
Sigrún :: European Adder :: None Laine

The four mares that greeted them provide a suitably non-hostile welcome to Helovia. Their manners made it plain that they did not see Hulra and her Vikings's arrival as a threat and that they in turn were not keen to threaten the newcomers. If Huldra's position was at all precarious is was of her own making, and the arrival of a bevy of beautiful maidens (virgins or not) was just the thing to make her realize it. Despite a high-and-mighty attitude, she was actually quite helpless and relied on the accompaniment of the men to her left and right for security, and being dependent on their mercy, needed to keep in their good graces, or at least keep their interest.

She'd managed for almost two years now, but had never been quite and unpleasant to them as in the recent days. Despite they laughs they'd shared between them, the flirtation compared and traces of affection, Huldra did not take it for granted that they could abandon her, and would, at the drop of a hat.

"Ah, yes." she mused, distractedly at Tiamat's correction. She didn't give a flying squirrely fuck what this land was called, for another woman was butting her nose into their business and it seems that both brothers had zeroed on on their possible picks. Sky-clad eyes flicked to either side, carefully observing the stallions. Tarik had honed in on the delicate white dove and Ralik the sea-maiden, and Huldra felt the urge to hiss and them both, especially when Ralik (her one-time lover) tugged his leg away from her grip.

It was not jealousy of their sexual intent towards the females that twitched in her. After all, the only reason she didn't join in their subtle hunting was the lack of eligible dicks at present. She had decided quite a while ago that sleeping with Ralik either of the brothers was not the best idea, and so took no offense at them taking their pleasure where they chose, just as she did. Really she just preferred to be the center of attention, felt a soothing rush of vain superiority as she watched Tiamat and Sohalia take their turns in dismissing the boys' flirtations and respond to her questions instead.

She listened carefully to the descriptions of each land, biased surely as each speaker might be, but positively beamed with delighted amusement at Glacia's request. She'd noted, with a wickedly fine-tuned sense, as Glacia, Sohalia and Tiamat had all demurred, each flustered by her protectors' lewd comments and Huldra (who had not a modest bone in her body)  could not resist the urge to play with them. To see them flush for her own ammusement or perhaps to assert some form of dominance over the female company-a punch in the tit is as good as a kick in the balls.

"What things do we enjoy?" She asked, feigning innocence with a smile plasters across her face and a flutter of her heavily lined eyes. She glanced from Glacia to each of the other mares, ancicipating their reactions like a kid in a candy store. "Well, Floatsam and Jetsam here have an an unfortunate habit of fighting when they get the chance, though I myself abstain from such devilish behavior..." Her accent was similar to the rough nordic tones of Tarik and Ralik if a little more refined, but now it adopted a higher cadence. "But I'll tell you what we like best: We like to drink..." a wide, teasing smile "...and we like to fuck." The smile dropped on the last word. She let it hang in the air as she raised her brow in some brazen challenge the the black mare's sense of propriety.

"Well!" She said, suddenly nonchalant "I'm partial to sun and sand myself, wouldn't you agree?" She turned a questioning glance at Tarik before switching to his brother. "I doubt you'd need hot springs to keep yourself warm of you felt like making a northern excursion, but I'm not in the mood for any more snow at the moment. Maybe you could catch up with us when you're done."

Huldra
oh, I'm at the start of a pretty big downer

@Nephele

Messages In This Thread
RE: three fucks to give and they're all hers - by Huldra - 11-16-2016, 02:43 AM