the Rift

three fucks to give and they're all hers

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: BLX1P.jpg]

SOHALIA

Sohalia listened politely as Tiamat offered a description of her homeland - a similar description to that offered by Rexanna and Lena when they had visited the Throat with their invitation to the festival. The Transcended smiled at the blue mare as she finished talking, finding her gentle style of speech to be quite welcoming, particularly now that she found herself in the company of such vulgar stallions.

Her hope that Huldra would prove to be above the crass behavior of her companions quickly proved unfounded. If she didn't know better, she'd have sworn that the newcomer was trying to provoke them even further. Of course, she would have been right in the assumption, but as a mare that tended to give the benefit of the doubt, she merely offered a mental sigh to her companion, decided that all three strangers were just a bit rough around the edges, and kept her pretty smile in place. If she had misgivings about offering the three a home a moment before, she didn't show it now.

When Nephele rose to the bait that had been laid out before her, Sohalia could not help but glance at her herdmate. She slightly raised the brow that was on the far side of her face from the trio, expressing her dismay in a way that only the Guardian would see. Why, oh why would the mare have made them sound like such uncivilized barbarians in front of all of these horses? Of course, many long-time Helovians might have already assumed such, what with someone like Gaucho as their prior leader; but that didn't meant that they had to prolong such assumptions! Besides, did they really want these three so badly that they were willing to compromise their values to bring them home?

Well, they were getting desperate. Maybe she just wished Nephele hadn't made it such an ordeal.

She looked back at Tarik the strangers from beneath her lashes, finding herself irritated without really knowing why. With the three of them having agreed to come back to the Dragon's Throat, she had gotten what she'd wanted, right? But she was suddenly self-conscious, hyper-aware of the way her body moved as she began to turn to lead the way home. It took a considerable effort to keep her tail from clamping down between her legs in an attempt to hide herself from the stallion's eyes. She ought to have been used to being admired - after all, Gaucho had often swept her body with his eyes, appreciating each and every curve - but with anyone else it felt wrong. It felt like betrayal.

It felt like Kaj all over again.

And that had ruined everything.

"I hope to see you both again," she smiled at the other Helovian mares assembled. To their new herd members, she added, "Now then, the Dragon's Throat is to the south. I do hope you'll all find it to your liking." She paused for a moment, then couldn't stop herself from adding, "Though, I must say, boys, I think you'll find that our mares are perhaps a bit more of a challenge than the type of wenches -" (the word was foreign on her tongue) "- that you're used to." And if she meant anything by that, she kept it to herself.

"talk talk talk"

@Huldra @Tarik @Ralik @Nephele

I'll get up a welcome thread in DT :3

Memories circle like birds of prey
Waiting for the right mind to drive insane
Don't look back, there's nothing to see
Regret is nothing more than a lover's disease

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: three fucks to give and they're all hers - by Sohalia - 11-18-2016, 04:39 PM