the Rift

[OPEN] Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

ZUBARI
Yeah I have trust issues, can you blame me?.

Small hooves trotted along the paths that the traveled. The boy did not realize the cold weather was nipping at their heals. The sun had almost set, and the wind started to whisper to the trees. Golden eyes narrowed looking for their path home, and of course, he would look behind him every now and again to make sure scary dude and the pretty lady was still behind him.  His golden tipped skull lowered as the first bit of snowfall fell upon him. Chocolate tones twitched and tried to shake off the chilling frozen drops, but he was unsuccessful.  Frowning he looked behind him "What is this stuff??" He snarled and grumbled about the cold stuff falling from the sky.  

Finally after their long journey the ruins of the glass wall were visible in the distance. It is about god damn time they got here. He had to lead the way, and Zubari was done with being the leader in following the leader. It was never a game he was fond of in the first place.  "I told you my home was real. Look there are the ruins of the Glass wall, this means we are at the border. Hopefully, mom or dad won't be too mad at me for leaving.... I hate to make them upset.  "  Golden eyes looked into the heavy mist and surrounding trees of his home. Then he looked back to the other two wondering what their reaction would be. Twisting his maw into a frown and lowered his skull to the ground. He had to act like he cared what his father thought of him for a moment. The boy honestly did not give a shit if he was in trouble or not, but he could never let the adults know that.

"talk talk talk"

OOC:: I am a bad person!! But welcome to the edge ! Let me see if I can find someone to collect Zubari and you can decide if you want to stay or not!

table code by tamme

@Sanaa  @Volterra

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Zubari - 11-11-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 11-28-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 12-05-2016, 11:12 AM