the Rift

[OPEN] Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?]

Sanaa Posts: 6
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: 4
nunu
Sanaa’s orbits glistened with curiosity, the veins beneath her pelt fueled with enchantment as she noticed the broken glass shards jutting from the earth. ‘So it was not a fairy tale…’ The flakes of frozen rain fell delicately atop their bods as they made their way into what Zubari called “home”. She smiled at his innocence of being reprimanded by his sire and dam, and she reassured him with her honey-soaked tone, ”Kijana mmoja, your parents will not be angry, but relieved, as I’ve said before.” The mare glanced back at Volterra, his massive shape giving her invisible flickers of gray auras. Secretly, her mind was boggling on whether she would see her own kind here on this land; Zubari had already handed her hopeful wishes.

”Shall we call out to anyone, Zubari?” her cranium was lifted as high as she could, trying to see past the hills beyond the broken wall. The soft-spoken mare did not want to venture into a claimed land uninvited; her previous experiences with that had not gone too well. A chilling breath of air blew through her tendrils, the temperature tossing them wildly about and almost gluing them out of place. The snowfall seemed to be picking up, and in her first time of seeing this weather, she was rather perplexed yet keeping it unknown. The bright yellow aura that followed Zubari here was glistening with mustard splotches, she could tell his attitude about this weather was similar to her own.

@Zubari
@Volterra

ooc: sorry i am THE WORST.. will get more muse soon.
Please tag Sanaa in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Zubari - 11-11-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 11-28-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 12-05-2016, 11:12 AM