the Rift

[OPEN] Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

VOLTERRA
you will remember me for centuries
The walk across Helovia is a long one, and Volterra is rapidly wondering whether he would have been better off giving this up as a bad job and allowing the mare to go home with the colt. Alas, the leviathan's pride overrules his head - he's determined to bring this woman home to the Throat, and not let her be fooled by the colt's cutey-fluffy-follow-me antics.

As an added bonus, this trek is giving him a valuable insight into one of the herds he's never visited before. The World's Edge is in a section of Helovia that he rarely ventures to, and his colossal frame moves alongside the mare and foal with great interest. There is a lot he could glean from this little mission, to file away in his skull for the future. He scans the scenery, tasting the sea breeze; the place certainly has beauty on its side, he'll give it that.

Crunch. He looks down to see shards of glass beneath his hooves, and gives a small snort of alarm. Delicately he lifts his massive foot from the shattered fragments, careful to avoid getting any stuck in the underside of his hoof. It strikes him as one hell of a health hazard to leave all these broken pieces of glass laying out here, especially for any horses with soft-pawed companions. The beast lowers his head to sniff at the glass whilst the frigid winter winds whip his mane up into a frenzy, and he wonders what it would be like to live here permanently. Cold, it seems.

The colt seems nervous about returning home, and Volterra eyes him warily. He still doesn't entirely trust the boy, and is determined not to lose this mare to him. "I am sure your parents will merely be relieved to have you home," he growls, unwittingly echoing the sentiments of the mare beside him. He looks to said mare, his crimson gaze continuing to assess her with interest. "Once we are sure that the boy is safely home, we can head to the Throat if you wish." In other words, we better bloody had after all this effort.

LINEART: DARYA87.DA

@Zubari

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Zubari - 11-11-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 11-28-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Volterra - 11-28-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 12-05-2016, 11:12 AM