the Rift

[OPEN] Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?]

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

We got more.

Again??

Now that we were paying attention it was starting to get annoying how often people just…showed up out of nowhere. For fuck’s sake, what did they even want with us all the time?

Jeez louise.

I didn’t quite notice the intrigue in Chico’s thoughts and I wasn’t paying attention to the image he was trying to show me; it was dark and cold and windy and for some fucking reason I thought it was a good idea to be an asset to the herd, which meant being out in the snowy cold instead of somewhere warm and shut in for the night. Fuck any sense of feel-good usefulness horseshit, it was cold as balls.

I shook the snow off my shoulders as I loped through the snowdrifts toward the edges where Chico indicated; he was perched nearby, his powerful owl’s eyes taking in the scene with ease despite the fading light. It was starting to get a little hard to see who was there, especially since most of them were darker--but I could tell that one of them was a pipsqueak that, judging by a scent that was familiar in different flavors, I’d seen before.

“Hey, kid!” I called as I approached, wondering why the hell he was out here by himself with strangers instead of deeper inside the herd land where it was safer--I mean, wasn’t he Tembovu’s son? Wasn’t he basically royalty?

“Whatchu doin all the way out--” I began to ask, before the shadows solidified into things that turned out to be a thing that was a person that I…knew. I snorted, snow crunching under my hooves as I pulled up short, my eyes wide and staring and steely.

Fucking Volterra. What were the odds, man?

Jeez louise. (again)

My eyes raked the scene; this kid, Zabibi (idk I guess that’s right) and Volterra and a mare who smelled like….well, nothing specific, who just smelled like woman-horse all over. My eyebrow couldn’t help but cock at the portrait that was painted--our species isn't built to be monogamous--but I let it slide for the time being, especially since he was showing up with the King’s son and that was a bigger question all itself. “Who brought who?” I asked, my eyes darting between the three. “What can I do for y’all?”

"talk"

image credits

@Zubari I HOPE THIS IS OKAY GAAAAH I CANT HELP IT

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Zubari - 11-11-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 11-28-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Roskuld - 11-28-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 12-05-2016, 11:12 AM