the Rift

[OPEN] Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

ZUBARI
Yeah I have trust issues, can you blame me?.

He slightly frowned at the fact these two were so sure that he would not be in trouble. Zubari had to act like he cared about his family, and what his father thought. I mean he was the Prince of edge. Golden orbs flicked around and the man started talking about the Throat again. God will he just shut up. If the woman wants to go with him she will. He kept on pushing the issue over and over again Blahh blaahh blahhhh. He huffed lightly then another approached. Her body was black and white and she had some off colors of blue dipped in some places. Golden eyes flicked to her very quickly and she called out to him. Ears wanted to pin and he wanted to snap at her, but he didn't. He stood there quiet and waited until she got closer. "I went on an adventure, didn't you do that as a kid, is that normal? That is how you discover the world right?" His innocent voice rung out like he did not know he did wrong. He just asked simple questions, that he already knew the answers to, but he was not going to admit that. Act stupid and pretend like you didn't know.

Then the thuds from the earth grew closer. His father the King arrived. It took all of his might not to groan with annoyance, instead he smile to his father. "I am sorry father I was just adventuring. Before I knew it I was really far from home. I never knew that I was that far away. I found these two in some place when I got scared, then they just walked home with me to make sure I was safe. " His smile grew meek as he stepped closer to the mare father called Ros. His golden eyes looked to her brightly as the adults were talking. "Your companion is so cool! What is his name? Can I call you Ros like my father does? Sorry for all the questions, I just have never seen anyone like you or him before. " a genuine smile came to his maw as his eyes ventured towards chico and dad's funny little elephant friend.

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Volterra @Roskuld @Tembovu

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Zubari - 11-11-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 11-28-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 12-05-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Zubari - 12-14-2016, 11:48 PM