the Rift

[OPEN] Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
the elephant king
The Elephant King cannot help the fleeting grin that crosses his thick, dark lips as his leg gently connects with Zubari’s side and he feels his son’s breath and beating heart. It was an unconscious act, but it brought him a father’s happiness all the same. His attenion was brought to the newcomers as the pale, Dorobian spoke—greeting him in the Dorobian tongue with a respectful monicker—’Bwana’. He dipped his head in recognition, she must have come from a family in the capital to use such a term.

And his suspicions were confirmed by her next exclamation—Tsavo’s sister? His dark brows raise just as his navy eyes widened in surprise. A strange mixture of excited joy and uncertain ease swirled through his mind as he realized that not only had he not seen the lioness in some time, but that he also was the cause of her abandoning her family. His lips purse slightly as she expressed that she should like to follow the man accompanying her to the Throat. Would she take her sister with her? He would never begrudge a family reunion—nor would he stand in the way of a family living as one in a herd…but there were still things he had wished to sort out with the lionness.

So, after a long and pregnant pause, his deep voice rumbled, “I have not seen Tsavo in some time, but you are welcome to search our herdlands for her,” his navy eyes studied her sky-blue eyes for a few, long moments as he paused, both wondering and hoping that she would search and succeed in finding the fierce lioness from the Plains. Balozi and Hawla had birthed beautiful daughters, there was no denying their elegance. And the King cannot help the admiring flicker of his eyes up Sanaa’s two, gently sloped horns.

He then turned his attention to the Gladiator, “‘The Indomitable?’” his deep rumble echoed Volterra’s introduction, dark eyes studying not only the vividly white skull marking, but also the large stature and rippling warrior’s bulk beneath his inky hide. “I thank you for ensuring Zubari’s safe return to the Edge,” while the King had not missed the meaning glance between Volterra and Sanaa—and he had no ill will towards the man, as King he felt it… impudent to allow another herd’s warriors to wander at will throughout his herdlands, “I will keep you company at our borders while—” his eyes flicker towards the pale Dorobian mare, knowing that she must be one of Tsavo’s family’s many daughters, but not yet knowing which, “—while the lady searches for her sister.”
tembovu
image | table

I didn't want to hold up plot lines any longer! We can continue this thread or end it here. I figured this would be a good stopping place :)

@Sanaa @Volterra

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Zubari - 11-11-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 11-28-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Sanaa - 12-05-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Like I really care.. [Welcoming ?] - by Tembovu - 12-27-2016, 12:53 PM