the Rift

Blood Order - [unicorn supremists]

Lotus Posts: 31
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 3
Whit
Others arrived, but my hazel eyes and chocolate flutes were trained to the bronze magnificence that was Ulrik. He stood so confidently and stoic, and when his crown inclined in recognition to my arrival I felt a throbbing pulse swell within me. His honest, curt tones spoke, though they held little inflection, I was learning that this was merely another factor of his character I had come to admire. What he spoke stirred excitement within me, and for a moment, I forgot that my magic was most likely affecting his potential affections for me, but I clung to his words nonetheless, for what he spoke was true – only the truth was even more simple. My magic would sway those of the male affliction to give their attentions to me, and then my cunning and devious mind would work its magic over them. A small sadness grew within me, for I thought about what Ulrik said, and then my magic – I could not help but want to hope that he was speaking the truth as he saw it, not the truth as my magic enabled him to see it. I sighed a small sigh, and in my exhalation, I tried to release the worries that had grown.

It was then that I looked to the others, to d’Artagnon and a mare whom I was yet to be formally introduced. “My name is Lotus.” I said quietly towards the mare, though I figured we would learn soon enough who the other was. Nodding in recognition to the brilliant crimson bay stallion, my attention swivelled as once again the Engineer spoke, his words an introduction to the reason for his call. But he was interrupted, and with a small shiver of surprise, I spy the frosty Lord of our lands step forth, and question Ulrik directly. Mutiny was a dirty thought, and I knew that the King shared in the same beliefs the gathered here did, it was only by his inaction that such unsettled thoughts had pooled together to be cupped by strong, bronze hands and directed. Only we weren’t being directed by Ulrik, as he replied to the King, accusing the FrostHeart of making poor choices. I looked back at the King, watching as he digested the words. I couldn’t help but feel some satisfaction, I could see his gaze drift to my own bodice every other moment, and should his eyes meet my own I would tilt my tiara politely curious, as if oblivious to the charm I knew full well existed.

The King spoke well, I must give him credit, however. His reasons were sound, and his apology and respect for his herd evident. I nodded to him as his gaze roamed over me once more, silently showing my understanding, my acceptance of his words. “So it is the Sun we need be worried about?” I ask, my smooth melodic voice clear and my hazel eyes bright as I lead into my next collection of utterances. “What do you propose we do, to convince the Sun to stop rising?” Though with the right amount of cheek, the question could have been sarcastically posed, but I was being honest –I wanted to know how I could help, I longed for action, I especially longed to make a sacrifice in the name of my God. “What would you have me do?” I posed the question for any who might answer, though my gaze flickered between Mauja’s and Ulrik’s – though it tended to linger upon the bronze brute’s a touch longer, such was my attraction to the honest and compelling stallion.

Messages In This Thread
Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 06-18-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Lotus - 06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Mauja - 06-19-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 06-19-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Mauja - 06-21-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Lotus - 06-23-2012, 08:11 AM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Cineviam - 06-24-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Mauja - 06-27-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Cineviam - 07-13-2012, 01:44 AM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 07-13-2012, 12:57 PM