the Rift

Blood Order - [unicorn supremists]

Cineviam Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

People who fight fire with fire
usually end up with ashes.
- Abigail Van Buren

Cineviam was split between the two stallions opinions.

Much like the mechanic, he was not tethered to the comfort of religion. It wasn’t a loss of faith in the Gods; it was a belief in self – trained into him at a young age that he was capable enough to handle any situation. The tribal marked one seemed resigned to just let the Gods do what they will, even if that meant disrupting the rest of their lives. Cineviam refused to be a pawn in the games of the divine chest players. Here he favored Mauja.

Doing something was better than doing nothing.

He wondered why the Goddess of the Moon didn’t just use a solar eclipse to block the worst of the sun and perhaps even His powers on Helovia. Or why the God of the Earth didn’t just adjust the world’s axis to bring about a change in season. If they were all powerful than surely two Gods against one had the odds in their favor to solve this problem. It seemed that the patchwork stallion would have to take his safety in his own hands, so when the frost king brought up killing followers; he nodded as if taking it as an instruction.

“Pardon me, but I don’t know any Sun Worshippers off the top of my head. Can you name any that I might search for?” It was a courtesy question for Cineviam usually always managed to find what he was looking for. The ash that slipped from that mottled black tongue as he spoke already gave him an idea of what direction would be best to start hunting. It was subtle but he had expert eyes, trained to decipher the signs.

i.cineviam
ii.unicorn
iii.6 years
iv.edge stallion
v.created by blu
vi.adopted by taurus

((short and sweet since I wanted to get his name xD ))

Messages In This Thread
Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 06-18-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Lotus - 06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Mauja - 06-19-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 06-19-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Mauja - 06-21-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Lotus - 06-23-2012, 08:11 AM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Cineviam - 06-24-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Mauja - 06-27-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Cineviam - 07-13-2012, 01:44 AM
RE: Blood Order - [unicorn supremists] - by Ulrik - 07-13-2012, 12:57 PM