the Rift

tumbleweeds [serenity, open]

Finn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

FINN

Why does everything have to look so much alike? It doesn't matter what forest I end up in everything looks exactly the same. There is no distinction between trees. They're all tall with branches that reach for the clouds, they all drop their leaves when the weather changes and they all become brittle, stark reminders of the harshness of winter, and these trees are just that. Their bare branches sway in the cold wind and the creak and groan making the forest sound alive. Icy weather definitely isn't my thing. I'd much prefer the warm summer months to the cold winter ones. The only time cold weather is good is when you have someone to cuddle with, but that's something I don't have right now. Maybe in a few days when I make myself known. Until then I just have to keep trudging through the knee deep snow and hope that it doesn't get any deeper or that I don't slip on some hidden ice slick.

There's another thing I hate about the winter and it's the crows. I know they're around all year long, but they seem much louder in the dead of winter. More threatening. Sometimes I feel like they're waiting for me to drop dead so that they can have a nice fresh meal. I'll never give them that satisfaction. When my time draws near I want to find the nearest volcano and throw myself into it.

The crows caw and I snort at them, my dark ears slamming back against my head as I cast a glance at the sky where some flew and the tree branches that others were perched. Sometimes I wish I was a pegasus so I could fly up there after them and beat them from the sky and those tree branches. They just continue to caw and stare down at me with their beady little red eyes. It makes me more uncomfortable than the familiarity of the forest does and so I move faster, eager to leave it all behind.

I'm not scared, I promise you that. I just hate crows. And this forest.

[Image: finntable.png]

omg this post is horrible |:
it'll get better, i'm just trying to get used to finn's character. also, the writing style might change since he's new and i'm still experimenting with him.

Messages In This Thread
tumbleweeds [serenity, open] - by Finn - 10-26-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: tumbleweeds [serenity, open] - by Serenity - 10-28-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: tumbleweeds [serenity, open] - by Israfel - 11-02-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: tumbleweeds [serenity, open] - by Finn - 11-02-2012, 06:02 PM