the Rift

[PRIVATE] in a blackout

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
You think I'll be the dark sky
Her eyes studied her Queen’s as she looked for any signs that her lie would backfire. While the painted woman seemed slightly skeptical, Kiada’s gaze stayed around that innocent appearance. Hoping that she wouldn’t think anything of such a simple question from a child. Soon, as her heart began to beat rapidly in her bronze hued chest, the Devoted seemed to ignore her prior superstitions and finally began to answer what seemed like a simple question to Kiada.

But her breath caught in her throat as Alysanne said her mother had been attacked. Someone from her past had done it, and was now here in Helovia? No wonder she was so frightened for Kianzo to be missing – no wonder she was worried every time she slipped from the Edge. Her head tilted slightly as she listened along, eyes narrowing slightly as anger swelled within her breast at the idea that someone could walk around thinking it was okay to hurt her mother. But, Alysanne continued on and Kiada’s pale rimmed ears flicked forward to listen.

I don’t know if you’ve seen a pregnant mare,” with those words, Kiada shook her head no. But she listened, and took in all the information she could that the Devoted Queen could offer of such instances. Again, her head tilted slightly. “We weren’t supposed to be born that day?” She mused quietly, half to herself, half for clarification. “But somebody came along and hurt her, and that’s why she had us? That’s why she couldn’t stand?” Again, it was more of a rhetorical question, just making sure she gathered the facts right. Then, shaking her head slightly she offered a sweet smile to Alysanne, a grateful gleam glimmering in her eyes.

I’m glad you were there Miss Aly. Thank you for helping my mother!” Her tail flickered gently behind her as she pondered the way she could tell all this information to Kianzo. Perhaps she’d need to do some more digging herself, figuring out who had done such a thing.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Alysanne <3 I'm not sure if we were gonna have them talk more or not, but if you wanted it to end here that works :) if not they can talk about healing or how she likes the Edge and Temb and stuff if you wanna get info out of her xD

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
in a blackout - by Kiada - 11-12-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: in a blackout - by Alysanne - 11-17-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: in a blackout - by Kiada - 11-20-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: in a blackout - by Alysanne - 11-29-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: in a blackout - by Kiada - 11-30-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: in a blackout - by Alysanne - 12-02-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: in a blackout - by Kiada - 12-04-2016, 07:09 PM