the Rift

[OPEN] snow covered home [Welcoming!]

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
She wishes there were other ways for her to help. But of course, she knows there’s nothing she can do. Beqanna is a foreign name to her, and so is the place she says she comes from originally. The only reason Lyanna even grasps the names is from her childhood of training – names are everything. But the word “Yisreal” is nearly in one ear and out the next because it sounds so alien to her. Thankfully, she knows better than to let her brain just skip words that have no meaning to it, and she repeats the name a few times before tucking it away. Just in case someone every mentions either of these places.

In the end though, she suspects only time will help here. Either Yael will be found by her missing family or friends or whoever she has inadvertently left behind. Or time will begin to mend the tears in her heart. Never completely, but enough to move on. She would know, after all. There was no hope of reunion for Lyanna and her family. Maybe with Adelene, should the girl ever return. But the rest were dead, and so was she should she return to Morham. And so, it is only her and time and whatever life she can build here.

It is turning into a surprisingly good one.

She lets them talk, then when conversation turns to what Toulouse has been up to, she frowns just slightly. “No, that is probably not the best plan while you are still recovering. Should I put you on bed rest?” She frown softens at this, turning into a tiny, playful little smile mixed with a fake frown. “I admit, I’ve never been to the Throat, though I would be curious to see it.” Honestly, she wasn’t sure she’d even met someone from the Throat. They must be somewhere, but she never seemed to stumble across them.

Yael speaks up again, and Lyanna nods. “Of course. I’m not too hard to find, and you are certainly not a burden. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask.” She nods once more to Yael, turning her eyes to Toulouse to see if he’d be joining her a stroll through the woods or something. Anything, really, that would give Yael the solitude she wanted. And then she takes her leave.

lyanna

art by yewrezz

We can end there and have them meet up again in a bit :)

@Toulouse
Also, if Toulouse feels like chatting with Lyanna more happy to have another thread with him! We can just continue like they wandered away or something if you want, but I won't hog your posting time if you are busy.

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
snow covered home [Welcoming!] - by Lyanna - 11-12-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: snow covered home [Welcoming!] - by Toulouse - 11-13-2016, 06:21 AM
RE: snow covered home [Welcoming!] - by Yael - 11-15-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: snow covered home [Welcoming!] - by Lyanna - 11-20-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: snow covered home [Welcoming!] - by Toulouse - 11-22-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: snow covered home [Welcoming!] - by Yael - 11-27-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: snow covered home [Welcoming!] - by Lyanna - 11-28-2016, 01:26 PM