the Rift

[PRIVATE] Free Falling

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

She listened with a stony expression on her face as Roskuld went off, disinclined to try and interrupt the tirade of what surely were wonderful childhood memories. If the lumpy mare's words touched any nerves or made anything soften on the inside it didn't show on her face; on the contrary, the long tail began to twitch back and forth behind her hocks, not unlike an aggravated feline.

"I fail to see your point" she said, appearing just as coolly indifferent as before, though the desire to raise her voice was strong. "A tiger is a tiger regardless of its temperament, and calling it anything else will not stop it from being a tiger. I'm calling Mesec a monster because that's what he is, and he always will be no matter how much you might love him. Whether by will or not he still attacked me, and the moon will fall from the sky before I forget about that."

Her pale eyes were hard as ice as she stared back at the demi-god, unyielding in her refusal to apologize. Large wings unfurled partway, a gesture not unlike the squaring of shoulders or folding of arms across the chest, the cocky squared stance and proudly raised chin clashing vehemently with her doll-like porcelain appearance.

"Actually, not being able to control himself would only make him more dangerous. I don't know why he didn't do anything out there, but can you guarantee that it won't happen tomorrow, or a week from now, or in a year?"

Twisting a blue-shadowed ear towards Roskuld, Erthë gazed at her expectantly, expression demanding an answer that wasn't based on mere personal feelings.

It isn't what they say about you
It's what they whisper in the dark

image | coding

@Roskuld

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Free Falling - by Erthë - 11-12-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Free Falling - by Roskuld - 11-13-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Free Falling - by Erthë - 11-15-2016, 06:36 AM
RE: Free Falling - by Roskuld - 11-17-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Free Falling - by Erthë - 11-17-2016, 03:29 PM