the Rift

[OPEN] Policy Changes [SNEAKS]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia
          Does your imagination try to make you what you wanted to be?
Because I'm sorry I do what I did, but it came naturally

[This is open to anyone, it just mainly impacts the sneaks. Feel free to have your character know this information IC! @Ranjiri - as an FYI if you wanna join?]

Perhaps this was the sort of thing her Father meant for them to do, when he refused their plea to build a temple. What Isopia would do now was not out of vanity or an attempt to prove herself to her Father. It was done because it was what she believed was right. And in the end, perhaps that was all that had mattered.

The warnings of Alysanne and Tembovu had not fallen upon deaf ears, despite their slightly hostile and antagonistic tone. For years now Knox had been their sleuth, and in the recent months, the old stranger had given away trinkets to those who could best him on the battlefield, or in a game of wits. But where had the items come from? Isopia didn't know if they had been stolen, but she could only assume that they had. No ones store-houses could possibly be so large. But regardless of those silent accusations, things would change in the Falls. If they didn't, her challenge really would have been a hypocritical venture.

"SLEUTHS OF THE HIDDEN FALLS. I WOULD HAVE YOU HEAR THIS." She called loudly into the crisp Frostfall morning. Her voice carried far, but just in case, she sent Hubris out to collect those that she was after.

"Theft will no longer be a way of life within the Hidden Falls. It has come to my attention that many believe thievery is an appropriate way of obtaining items, simply because that is how Helovia has always operated. But just because something is does not mean that we must let it stand. We have more than what we need, and never has the Falls fallen into such despair and poverty that we must steal to survive. There is no just reason to steal to fatten our pockets and line our bodies with trinkets." Isopia paused, golden eyes clear and death-marked skull held high.

"If any of you can give me a principled reason why we should let this practice remain, then I would hear it. If not, theft shall be removed from the list of duties that our sleuths must perform. "

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Policy Changes [SNEAKS] - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Policy Changes [SNEAKS] - by Asavvi - 11-14-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Policy Changes [SNEAKS] - by Isopia - 11-14-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Policy Changes [SNEAKS] - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 04:58 PM