the Rift

[OPEN] Policy Changes [SNEAKS]

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
The loud chirp of a familiar voice called the otherwise wandering brute into action. It was a voice that he recognised from past experiences, The Mountain That Knows. With a tiny thought he wondered just what her name actually was, but his Czarina was calling him. He was a Sleuth, after all. Shaking his head to try and believe that fact, he pressed on through the thick jungle that he found himself in, picking up his daggers through the cold and wet foliage as the he could feel the snows of Frostfall melting under his immense heat. The wing feathers touched the trees and shook them, causing more droplets to fall onto his redded pelt.

As he felt his way through to the voice of his leader, he soon found himself in the company of her. She stood there and spoke with huge authority, and he could do nothing but listen with lobes pricked forward. The Sleuth remained silent, not issuing a greeting before she had finished speaking. The topic, well that was one thing he had been not all that clued up on: theft. Lotherarius had learnt enough from Knox and his companions to understand the workings of his job as an Illusor, but he was very much infantile in the position of a Sleuth, and this was a topic that he longed to understand more. But as he listened, he understand that there had obviously been some sort of policy in place that regarded theft as a way of life in the world, something that was easily given and taken throughout the land and it was normal. This confused the brute, as he had always been led to believe that even in his own harsh native world there was no honour in stealing. But he continued to listen, trying to throw these thoughts out of his mind...

His Czarina finished speaking, but before Lotherarius was able to make an answer, he suddenly realised that another was present, a little filly. The mudded little fae spoke up, her voice seemingly shaking from perhaps being in the presence of one of their leaders. The question of violence over thievery was what she asked, the youngster conveying maturity and understanding for such a heavy topic. This struck The Mountain That Knows into the debate of what violence actually meant, and Lotherarius listened intently. It was hard to argue with her points, after all, he was a chief in his own right. Violence was part and parcel with life at the top, and staying alive.

Waiting for the pair to finish their own little debate, Lotherarius grunted slightly to alert the two faes of his presence in order to make his opinion heard, even if it was irrelevant. He spoke with a gaze pointing towards his leader, watching as her skull marked cranium appeared to dance in the light,
"I have listened to your words and I feel that whilst I am so soon into my position that I may have no place to speak of my opinion. But you promoted me and I would be honoured if you were to hear my words," he hesitated, hoping he spoke within terms, "I do not believe in theft, it is not honourable, even in victory of a battle. I feel that we would never be truly correct in doing so," he then paused, trying to think of a way to ask about how theft happened, knowing that his opinion was particularly invalid without knowing the ins and out of his new rank.

He waited long enough before stepping up to the young leader, the lady getting closer as he closed the distance between them in order to speak quietly to her, "I would love to know the real name of my leader, The Mountain That Knows," he smiled courteously and genuinely, a small fear within him throwing his voice slightly shaky as he realised that this could jeopardise his position, "I have not long been a Sleuth, or an Illusor, or a part of the Falls. Would I speak with you in private when this meeting is over, if you have the time?" His request almost sounded like a plea...

" . "
Oh, there is a light
and it never goes out.
Lotherarius
image credits

@Isopia [In response, Lotherarius wishes for thievery to be removed from sleuth duties and herd policy.

Lotherarius is requesting a one-to-one thread to discuss more about his rank and what he has to do if that's okay? :D]

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Policy Changes [SNEAKS] - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Policy Changes [SNEAKS] - by Asavvi - 11-14-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Policy Changes [SNEAKS] - by Isopia - 11-14-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Policy Changes [SNEAKS] - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 04:58 PM