the Rift

[DROP] Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP]

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
Merlin

It wasn't long before we were interrupted by more company. There were at least 7-8 more horses besides myself, and I was nearly ready to scream. I had been lectured at bustled around by idiotic horses that didn't know where they were going, and used as a tool in hopes of them taking away my orb. Bitches were about to pay. Before I could really react I was fuming, bursting forth and attempting to grab the orb once again so I can run away from these heathens and treasure my new precious present. But before my jaws could clamp around the glowing beauty, an ethereal flame interrupted my path by snatching the jewel and sauntering away. Snarling I attempted to chase after it, only to be stopped by the flock of rampant turkeys. My startling had helped, but not necessarily in my favor. Growling, I watched helplessly as the stupid little beasts yipped and ooh'd at our sudden fascination. How I so badly wanted to squash their pointed snouts beneath my hooves. I was in the mood for bloodshed now.

Oh, but they had an offer now, and I suddenly paying rapt attention as they gave us a simple task; move the turkeys and you would have your orb. That was simple enough, as I had begun the stupid stampede in the first place. I would make sure to win this with everything I had. Snorting, I clicked softly to Mordred again, who without another thought cried out into the sky, slowly swooping down near the edges of the flock at those who attempted to free themselves from the larger group. With a purr in my throat I followed suit, herding with deft agility and using my sturdy draft legs to keep pace with these ugly birds. If these "cowboys", wanted a show, then as show they would get.

As I continued to work on moving this monstrous blob further South as they so badly desired, an idea came to my head. Something that would hopefully earn me favor and also make sure to get these blubbering squawking beasts in proper order, and not a blithering mess like they were now. Taking a deep breath I focused on a staggering group that tried to make an escape, concentrating the light in my horns before a brilliant flash came over myself and the area around me, hopefully surprising the turkeys and causing them to stun. If my magic should be successful, my precious Mordred would hopefully swoop down towards the separated gobblers and attempt to corral them back towards the larger group safely. I reminded him that I would sneak him one for a meal later once I was done getting what I needed.

I would be a good girl for them if they so desired. But only for a little while.

[[Summary: Merlin first attempts to grab the orb before one of the foxes can, and tries to chase them when they grab it. Is stopped by a flock of panicked turkeys. Decides to help with the round up by trying to keep the stragglers from breaking away, attempting to use her magic in hopes of keeping them closer together.

[ Magic: LightxFire | able to generate a bright burst of light from her horntips ]
:: [ Restrictions | Able to temporarily disorient others; affects those within a 5m radius; Effects last 10 seconds in battle ]

A Haiku by Merlin

Cowboys are stupid
I want to kill these foxes
The orb shall be mine
]]

"Speak"

Merlin

I'm a zombie with no notion of regret

Image Credits Table base by ChatoicMelodies and customized by Watermel0nBob

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-13-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Merlin - 11-17-2016, 02:20 AM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-19-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-21-2016, 04:23 AM