the Rift

[DROP] Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

WELL isn’t this just fuzzy peachy keen. We’re all so busy leading the turkeys to the south that no one seems to notice the river that is blocking the road there. Isn’t that just great. Jellybean doesn’t really care whether the turkeys drown or not, she’s busy having too much fun and she squawks and nips among the crowd of them just for the hell of it while we’re all waiting to do what’s next.

The foxes are squabbling, trying to decide whether they want to cross here - which is all well and good for them, turkeys and fire-foxes are significantly lighter than horses - find somewhere where the ice is thicker, or loop around and stay dry.

I mean, I sure know which one I want to vote for and I vocalize my opinion without any hesitation. “I’ve got my winter weight packed on already, ain’t no chance I’m crossing any ice. I say we go around.” With this many horses working together with the foxes, it wasn’t like we were going to have a lot of trouble keeping the turkeys in line. Didn’t anyone’s mother teach them about teamwork?? Hell, even my mother took the time to do that before she kicked my bro and I out of the proverbial nest.

Glancing around the group we’ve got gathered, I could tell I wasn’t the only one carrying winter weight but I decided to keep that little fact to myself. Anyone see that big guy with the two dragons? I mean, he’s a giant so he could probably walk across an ocean with no problem but there’s no way the ice is holding him up.

Johnny chooses LOOP

---

Johnny is seeking:
:: [ Magic: Earth x Light | can craft addictive candies from plants ]

prior refusal: one
and please use 1 x VOTG extra roll from my prize list
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarillo by morning [FIRE/LIGHT DROP] - by Ru - 11-13-2016, 02:39 PM