the Rift

[PRIVATE] this time i'll be bulletproof

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

When the world kept turning, but some gear inside of Archibald's heart did not, he left.

He had done it before. He would do it again. He was his own agent, the wielder of his own life and destiny. He had no time for games, and that included those of gods. When blood brought about decisions, and not capability or passion or loyalty, the decisions were not strong enough.

Blood was not always as thick as the world thought it to be.

And so here he stood, the mammoth warrior once again on his own. This time, unlike the last, he would not stay alone however. He had made the mistake before of not taking the woman he loved with him wherever he went. It drove a wedge between he and Circe, and when she fell at the hooves of the Moon Goddess, Archibald vowed to never make such a mistake again.

He fought Ktulu to stay in the Hidden Falls with him, and he would fight her again if it were necessary for her to leave with him today.

He had been gone for some time before he came back for her. He was busy, looking for his sons first. He found Abraham, but the white-legged stallion did not even know where his twin was. He promised the one like a leviathan that they would find the one like a basilisk--together. Abraham agreed, and Archibald turned back to find the Constrictor.

He did not know of the new god in Helovia, nor did he know of the new Czarina in his spot. He truly did not care to have his crown officially stripped by someone else--he had taken it off first, in silence, of his own accord. All he knew of, all he cared about, was having Ktulu at his side with him, no matter the storms of life.

Go get her.

Loretta darted toward the Hidden Falls, following Ktulu's scent.

Archibald the Dauntless

You can only get so far
With no one by your side
A dark storm lies ahead
image credits

@Ktulu

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread