the Rift

[PRIVATE] this time i'll be bulletproof

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Loretta was incessant as she barked, nipped, and jumped around Ktulu. Archibald urged her not to retreat from the striking hooves, although at times she wanted to. It was necessary, however, for the cur to put herself in danger beneath Ktulu's rage for the benefit of her bondmate. Loretta was undoubtedly loyal, and she was ready to die for Archibald--even if it meant at the hooves of the one he loved. Finally, when she knew she had Ktulu's full attention, the red and white bitch turned on her heels and rocketed back toward where the Dauntless stood waiting.

It was treacherous trying to navigate her way through the thick foliage of the forest while attempting to keep alive from flailing hooves. Loretta could not remember a time when she had run as fast as she was running in this moment. The burning in her lungs and the occasional strike to her body was worth it. It was for Archibald, and to him only her heart yielded. Crashing through a thorny bush brought her to her solace and she skidded beneath the safety of her giant bondmate. She was panting, and although adrenaline pumped through her canine veins, she collapsed on her side beneath her shield.

The panic that wrote itself over her face when disbelief turned to anger was not something Archibald was unfamiliar with. He knew Ktulu intimately, and this encounter was not the first time she had held rage toward him--and it would not be the last. He stepped forward, his massive body lifted high above hers. Each movement he made still screamed with undefeated power, but something there was still tender for her.

"You." He said, moving his head to wrap her in the safety of his neck and chest.

Archibald the Dauntless

You can only get so far
With no one by your side
A dark storm lies ahead
image credits

@Ktulu

Messages In This Thread
this time i'll be bulletproof - by Archibald - 11-13-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: this time i'll be bulletproof - by Time - 01-22-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: this time i'll be bulletproof - by Ktulu - 01-22-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: this time i'll be bulletproof - by Archibald - 01-22-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: this time i'll be bulletproof - by Ktulu - 02-07-2017, 04:04 PM