the Rift

[PRIVATE] this time i'll be bulletproof

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu

"You." he said and Ktulu couldn't believe his nerve.

"Me?" She hissed as she stepped back out of his reach. "ME?!" She snorted, her tail lashing at her legs in a show of anger and irritation. "Well are't you just fucking ballsy." How dare him. How fucking DARE him! He was the one that had disappeared. He was the one that had left. He was the one who hadn't so much as looked back as he carried his ass out of the Falls, abandoning them. He was the one that had challenged her, fought her to make her stay and then he left.

He couldn't just come back and tell her he wanted her. He couldn't just touch her and hold her like he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Don't you fucking touch me." The dark mare growled. Her anger continued to grow and with it came magic that she hadn't used since they had invaded the Hidden Falls so many seasons ago. She couldn't stop it, couldn't control it and before she realized what was happening her magic was exploding forth, seeking out Archibald's lungs in an effort to choke him.

"You left me!" Ktulu shouted. "You fought me! You made me stay! You left me!" 

She had needed him. She'd needed his strength when her whole world had fallen apart around her again and he was gone. She'd been left to try and pick up the pieces of herself, something she'd failed at doing without him there to lend her his strength. "Lakota is dead." She spat. "Where were you?" He couldn't have helped, couldn't have changed anything, but he could have been there.

"."

Image Credit

@Archibald

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
this time i'll be bulletproof - by Archibald - 11-13-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: this time i'll be bulletproof - by Time - 01-22-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: this time i'll be bulletproof - by Ktulu - 01-22-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: this time i'll be bulletproof - by Archibald - 01-22-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: this time i'll be bulletproof - by Ktulu - 02-07-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: this time i'll be bulletproof - by Archibald - 03-10-2017, 09:47 AM