the Rift

[PRIVATE] this time i'll be bulletproof

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Her reaction was not a surprise to him, but it still stung as he stepped back, hissing at him. The dark stallion lifted his head, golden eyes looking down on Ktulu with turning, tumultuous, clouded emotion. It was not often that his eyes revealed his feelings, and even now as he stood before a woman he loved, they could not decide what to convey. "Ktulu, I-- His words stopped as he continued to berate him, her words lashing across his cheeks, left then right and left again. He would not deny that she was right. He had left her, left the Falls. He did it without warning. At least when he left the remnants of the Grey after Ophelia, he had met with Ktulu and handed her his sword. Loretta lowered her body to the ground, the emotion burning within Archibald's heart overwhelming her.

When he took another step forward, the Constrictor's magic grasped his throat. The air stopped and Archibald lowered his head instantly, legs spreading and locking to keep him upright. He tried to sputter her name, but only a thick, choking noise left his white lips. Without realization, as an act of defense and instinct, his own magic lurched forward and tried to turn the mare's bones to stone. "Ktu--" He tried again, as black dots sprayed across his vision. Loretta whined, looking to Eytan desperately. Archibald! she cried mentally as the stallion wavered some, gasping again.

Loretta barked wildly, a high-pitched, panicked expression. She came up to her paws, unable to help her bonded as he stood there, taking Ktulu's magic and releasing his own. "I--I'm--sss--sorry!" He finally choked out, his head feeling light and airy. He head his own blood pounding in his ears, but he could not say anything else to the woman he loved who was hurting so deeply.

Archibald the Dauntless

You can only get so far
With no one by your side
A dark storm lies ahead
image credits

@Ktulu

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread