the Rift

[PRIVATE] Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (but babies might)

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Unsure what to think of Zero's limited data regarding babies and eggs, Isopia is content to let the issue drop. It isn't the issue, now is it.

Oh no. They're now talking about something much more concrete and less theoretical than where babies come from.

Now they're talking about the actual making of them.

He mentions being a family together, and once again she has to stop and look at him. The idea ... it warms her. Something inside of her tingles and yields - it blossoms and opens at the words, and before she even is really aware of what she's doing, her deathly-marked skull is bobbing up and down in ready agreement. Like Zero, Isopia is firmly thinking along the lines of, there is no one else I"d rather do this with, and she doesn't even really think about if they ought to be doing it. It's a new experience, and like her friend, its an adventure she'd happily go on with him.

"Okay." She says, as if deciding to start a family is as simple as that. Just a word, a smile, a nod of their heads.

"I guess we should go see my Father."

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

@Zekle

VOTG now?

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (but babies might) - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 02:28 PM