the Rift

[OPEN] bring yourself down

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
Her friend is quiet for a moment, and instantly Lyanna begins to worry. Not in an overwhelming sort of way, but a quick switch to the keen eye of a doctor, looking for any signs of injury or distress. Except there are none outwardly, just a moment of quiet that could be attributed to the peaceful evening or lack of sleep. She finds she does it automatically though, a reaction that no longer requires much thought. The longer she serves the Edge as a healer, the more she simply looks for signs of anyone being unwell without even realizing she’s doing it.

And before she can really think about anything, another is joining them. The black stallion she’s seen around, who looks like the night sky and looks so much like their Lady Moon. Not that she knows he’s her son, but she does wonder if they are related somehow. Though in Helovia, it also seems entirely possible that he simply looks like the night sky. There are so many with strange patterns and colors here, she wouldn’t really be surprised.

He turns his gaze to her, finally giving her a name to put with a face she’s noticed quite a few times. “Lyanna,” she offers with a smile and a nod, adding “No intrusion at all.” He continues, mentioning something about charms that Glasgow had helped him with, and she falls silent, letting the two continue their conversation until it turns back to the greenhouse.

“If I can help at all, let me know. Not that I have a clue what I can do, but if you are giving me a place I can hide from the snow, the least I can do it help out.” She says it with a slight chuckle, a playful gleam in her eyes. This Frostfall was not so bad though. She didn’t mind the snow, honestly. It was those bitter winds, when they decided to blow, that chilled her through to the bone.

Worry creases her friend’s eyes at the next comment, and Lyanna shakes her head, her smile still warm but also reassuring. “No, I just found myself awake and figured a walk would be nice tonight.” Because despite the chill, it was a beautiful night.

lyanna

art by yewrezz

@Glasgow @Mesec

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
bring yourself down - by Glasgow - 11-14-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: bring yourself down - by Lyanna - 11-14-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: bring yourself down - by Mesec - 11-14-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: bring yourself down - by Glasgow - 11-14-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: bring yourself down - by Lyanna - 11-20-2016, 03:34 PM