the Rift

[OPEN] The (pi)tea party [God of the Sun]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

BY THE PRECEPTS OF HER PURITY

At the time she had confidently said to have faith in the herd, to trust in their own decision-making: If they could not, they would only prove their inability to stand on their own hooves as a herd, prove a disability to be the idealistic bodies in their Helovian society they so strive to be. Turned out that they did not have much skill with that. As if Gaucho’s long reign had put all the democratic expertise and knowledge to sleep in comfortable beds of down and fluff, expecting to never have to wake up again, now that Gaucho was dead they were finding out that all this time they had been sleeping in the eye of the storm. She had told Hector to have faith in her, to let her decide, because she had said no to the calling of their Lord; He who knew all, the only One whose crown was absolute, undeniable and true.

She had to remind herself why she had said that, of which her memory could not really respond to anyway since she now assumed that it had been her arrogance speaking. She had not liked Hector after all, of all the things in the world of course the thing she had wanted to do the most is denying something to him, tell him he was wrong. Trust in me because I am right. (Oh, see how mortal I am in my lack perception).

It made sense. And, being confused along with the rest of the herd, she felt the urge to slam her head against something hard for being a hypocrit.  

So now she had found herself in front of the dancing flames, watched them fold and unfold and curl and swing and… dance, like they always did, like she loved watching them do. She found herself sighing, and swallowing her frustration that it had really come to this. She had not even told anyone she would, was just going to call upon the Sun alone, though she was glad she wasn't completely. She looked over to the side to find her faithful companion. "Mr. Teatime, I'm glad you are here with me," her voice slightly pitiful, as that was how she felt; lost, maybe with a hint of hopelessness. But there was no need to hide anything for Mr.Teatime.  No great facades or false pretenses, she could just be. "—No, I don't need tea," she huffed at him impatiently, as she had watched him bring over their teacup. How can you misunderstand something like that—  "Just... Wait a moment. I'm a bit busy. Let's after this, okay?"

She scraped her throat, tasted sand on her tongue, as if her mouth wasn’t dry enough already. Perhaps she should have drank something. “God of the Sun, I am pained to have to inform you..." Uhm. "Our lack of leadership has come with chaos and lack of understanding. I am afraid that, if this goes on any longer, we are putting the trust and stability we have build under Gaucho's reign at stake, that we might truly lose it.” The sadness she felt for her own desperation, the regret she did not want to feel, echoed in the frown crowning her shimmery eyes. “Despite the hardships she has called upon and carries with her, Like you have shown, I have faith in Sikeax. I believe she can overcome the pressure she is wielding under, to become a great Sultana, but not as a second Gaucho. We need her, but we need her as who she is. There are others who have said they like to assist in her governing, but opinions tend to... Well... stray — by which I mean they are either with her or against her. Is that right? Should I have faith in the movement of the others? Or is it time for us to move away from a path of peace? Will chaos and destruction actually lead us somewhere — Are we in need of Your Guidance, once more? ” And, regretfully, she ended it with the most pitiful, idiotic, senseless words she could have come up with. What should I do?”

Image Credits

@Mythical Request
@ anyone else who would have business joining in in splashing her puddle of desperation
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
The (pi)tea party [God of the Sun] - by Maren - 11-14-2016, 07:28 AM
RE: The (pi)tea party [God of the Sun] - by Maren - 11-16-2016, 10:04 AM