the Rift

[OPEN] The (pi)tea party [God of the Sun]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

A warm beam of light glowed softly around Maren. It increased and amplified in strength and duration, shining so brightly that the diviner became almost impossible to look at, for she was shining so brightly. Harmless golden flames outlined her delicate form, licking up and down her body and causing the air around her to waver and shine.

"Now is not the time to turn to me, Maren. I cannot always mend the cracks formed within the herd. It is inward that you must now turn - that you must all now turn. Fate is in your hands, and though I will never leave you, this path is yours to walk alone. The Dragon's Throat must prevail together." The God's voice filled Maren's ears and her mind, a soft and warm flicker of love from the deity she sought. But the God would not appear to her now. It was up to the Dragon's Throat to pick their own way, to repair their brokenness and to find unity once again. He could not rebuild them every time they faltered or wavered. Instead, the strength they needed had already been given to them; and the fire to mend and forge them back to their former glory burned brightly from the diviner's fire.

They had everything they needed to heal.

Messages In This Thread
The (pi)tea party [God of the Sun] - by Maren - 11-14-2016, 07:28 AM
RE: The (pi)tea party [God of the Sun] - by Maren - 11-16-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: The (pi)tea party [God of the Sun] - by Random Event - 01-01-2017, 12:58 PM